QBD Proudly Supports
Terms & Conditions: “The Boy Who Fell To Earth” Competition
Information in regards to the entry and prizes form part of the Conditions of Entry.
- “The Boy Who Fell To Earth” Competition is open for participation for Australian residents commencing from 2.30 pm AEST Tuesday 28thth of February 2012 and closing at 2.30pm AEST Wednesday 29th of February 2012.
- Eligible participants will enter by retweeting the following twitter post
- “The first 20 to RETWEET will go in the draw to WIN 1 of 3 copies of ‘The Boy Who Fell To Earth’ By Kathy Lette -
- Participants are required to "Follow" QBDTheBookshop as notification requires Direct Messages to be sent to winning participants.
- Only one (1) entry per person will be eligible.
- The Prizes will be allocated :
o The first twenty (20) retweeters will be selected according to the time recorded in the Twitter Time Log.
o The winning three (3) entrants will be selected at random at QBD The Bookshop’s Head Office.
Prize: “The Boy Who Fell To Earth” By Kathy Lette
- The prize is one (1) paperback book per winner.
- Each prize is to the value of RRP $32.95.
- Prize will be posted to the winner.
- Winners will be announced by AEST 5.30pm Wednesday 29th of February 2012.
- Winners will be notified by through their Twitter ID by Direct Message (DM).
- Winners will also be posted on the competition URL: http://www.qbd.com.au/competitions/
- QBD reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process by submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time stamp on the Twitter database.
- Any entries submitted outside the promotion time and date parameters outlined above, or after the promotion period has closed, will not be included in the promotion.
- All entries will be the property of QBD. The information entrants provide will be used by QBD for the purpose of conducting this promotion.
- Promoter conducting this promotion is QBD The Bookshop ABN 93368415469, 30 Enterprise Street Richlands QLD, 4077.
|Join our mailing list for great deals and special offers!