The contents of this book include:
- How to announce your engagement and plan your wedding and reception, whether you're Anglican, Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Jewish or non-religious
- Ten things to talk about on a first or blind date
- How to make small talk and become a champion conversationalist
- Tips for easy, elegant entertaining - with food and wine matching by celebrity chef Lyndey Milan
- Cutlery savvy for confusing foods - which fork to use and when to use it
- Eight tips on serving wine, with wine tasting hints by Mark Kitson of Mildara Blass
- Naming and baptising new arrivals, and dealing with divorce and death
- With sample recipes, wedding invitations, obituaries, wedding speeches and toasts, "thank you" notes and much more
Unfortunately this item is either out of print or no longer available from our regular suppliers, we can no longer obtain stock of this item, and have sold out of stock in our stores. You may be interested in our similar titles below.
People who purchased "Manners ForThe Millenium by Patsy Rowe" also purchased...