Enjoy the benefits of a diet free from wheat, barley and rye.
Living gluten-free involves more than cutting gluten out of your diet. It also affects other aspects of your life including ordering at restaurants, attending social functions and dealing with emotional challenges. With Living Gluten-Free For Dummies, Australian edition, you can embrace all aspects of the gluten-free lifestyle and make a smooth and successful transition to better health.
Covers how to:
* Spot the tell-tale signs of gluten intolerance
* Relieve the symptoms of coeliac disease
* Decipher Australian food labelling
* Cook tasty breakfasts, lunches and dinners
* Stay on track with your gluten-free diet
* Raise happy, gluten-free kids