Inspiring New Teachings.
Imagine having two minutes everyday with the Dalai Lama offering you personal advice on how you could live your life better, overcome your problems, be more joyful and create a better world.
This revolutionary new book brings you exactly that: short passages to offer you enlightening advice, day by day. Meditations are suggested such as the following:
- On the stages of life: for the young, adults and the elderly.
- On life situations: for men and women, single people, families, the wealthy, the poor, the sick, the dying and those who care for them, and others from all walks of life.
- On roles in society: for politicians, lawyers, activists, teachers, scientists, businesspeople, writers, journalists, farmers, soldiers, carers and others.
- On states of mind: for the happy, the sad, pessimists, optimists, the suffering, the isolated, the angry, the proud, the abused, the shy, the undecided, those with no self-esteem, the indifferent.
- On society and the world: on war, politics, education farming, the environment, business, dedicating one's life to others, and the future.
- On spiritual life: for believers, those who have no religion, contemplatives, those who have great faith, those who want to become Buddhists, those who practise Buddhism.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 11 / 2004
- 135 x 174mm