A unique workbook detailing ancient Egyptian rituals providing a fascinating insight into the mysteries of the ancient Egyptian world. This book presents eight seasonal rites for performance at the solstices, equinoxes and cross-quarter days.
These rites are composed entirely of ancient Egyptian religious texts, some as many as 4,300 years old. Made newly accessible to a modern readership, they provide a fascinating insight into the mysteries of the ancient Egyptian world.
- An introduction to and explanation of each rite
- Rites that are ideal for Pagans who may not have a temple
- Rites that may be performed at home
- A general overview of ancient Egyptian religious and magical beliefs
- A glossary of the deities names and Egyptian terms
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 08 / 2002
- 159 x 216mm