Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented.
* The Yin Yang of TCF/b-Catenin Signalling
* Biochemical and Clinical Implications of the Erb/HER Signaling Network of Growth Factor Receptors
* p53 and Human Cancer: The First Ten Thousand Mutations
* Macrophage Stimulating Protein
* CD44 Glycoproteins in Colorectal Cancer; Expression; Function; and Prognostic Value
* A Simple Modes for Carcinogenesis of Colorectal Cancer with Microsatellite Instability