Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented.
* Cell Transformation by the E7 Oncoprotein of HPV Type 16: Interactions with Nuclear and Cytoplasmic Target Proteins
* Tumor Invasion: Role of Growth Factor-Induced Cell Motility
* Non-Enzymatic Interactions Between Proteinases and the Cell Surface: Novel Roles in Normal and Malignant Cell Physiology
* Molecular Pathogenesis of AIDS-Associated Kaposi's Sarcoma: Growth and Apoptosis
* Perspectives on Cancer Chemoprevention Research and Drug Development
- Publication Date:
- 16 / 11 / 1999