Use Visualisation To Improve Your Health And Develop Your Self-Awareness And Creativity.
Visualisation is an important and exciting self-help tool. Increasingly people are using it to help with health issues and to cope with the stresses of everyday life. 'Visualisation: An Introductory Guide' is a simple, step-by-step guide for all those new to the subject. It provides answers to the many questions you may have, such as: What is it? How can I do it? How will it help me?
Practical and full of examples and feedback from Helen Graham's clients, this book includes a wealth of exercises to show you how to use visualisation to:
- help you relax and manage stress
- develop greater self-awareness and strengthen your creativity
- overcome fears and solve problems
- enhance mental or physical performance
- realise your dreams
- treat the symptoms of disease and cope with pain
- develop spiritually
- and much more.
- Publication Date:
- 11 / 11 / 1996
- 132 x 213mm