The Controlled Program for Permanent Weight Loss and Good Health.
For decades the Atkins diet has been at the centre of medical controversy. But now important new studies from leading academics are showing what millions of followers already knew . . . that eating the Atkins way is not only delicious, it's a safe and effective plan for shedding kilos for good. And you don't have to give up eating carbs completely to follow it!
Whether you've never tried Atkins, or you have but had difficulty "staying on" the plan, 'Atkins For Life' is for you. Filled with advice and tips on navigating the every day challenges that come with eating low-carb in a high-carb world, the book provides a simple and straightforward maintenance program that anyone can follow. With this book, finding your ideal weight and staying there has never been so easy or so good!
- 200 menu plans - over 6 months of menus - with controlled carbohydrate counts anyone can succeed on the plan.
- 125 recipes, including tasty breakfasts, fabulous lunches, and delicious dinners.
- Holiday meals and fantastic ethnic dishes . . . the low-carb way!
- Time-tested tips from those who've been there and won their battle with weight.
- Self-tests and quizzes to help you meet and stay with your goals.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 11 / 2005
- 130 x 196 x 29mm