'The Australian Concise Oxford Dictionary' provides an authoritative description of Australian and international English that is unrivalled by other concise dictionaries.
- More than 99,000 entries.
- Australian entries, spellings, and pronunciations.
- Etymology: word origins given for a large number of words, with special attention paid to borrowings from Aboriginal languages.
- Full authority of 'The Oxford English Dictionary' and 'The Australian National Dictionary'.
- Clarity: straightforward definitions and an attractive uncluttered page design.
Age level: 14 to adult.
Suitability: school, home, office.