Are you suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome? Do you have episodes of wind, bloating, constipation and diarrhoea? If so, this probably means that your digestive system is not functioning properly and you need to find out why.
Based on proven methods applied in her own practice, Hilda Glickman discusses the symptoms of IBS, shows you how to test at home for the possible causes and looks at how you can improve your overall health through simple changes to your diet.
Written in a clear, accessible style, this book offers a five-step plan that will enable you to
* Find out and eliminate what should not be in your digestive tract
* Add in what should be in the digestive tract
* Facilitate the reintroduction of beneficial bacteria
* Heal and strengthen your digestive tract
* Learn how you should eat in order to maintain a healthy digestion
Your digestive system doesn't exist on its own. If it is not functioning correctly your overall health will be adversely affected. This book will show you how to heal your gut, improve your health, and prevent further problems.
- Publication Date:
- 08 / 11 / 2016
- 165 x 198mm