THE TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF THE DEFINITIVE CLASSIC ON DEFEATING OCD, WITH ALL-NEW MATERIAL FROM THE AUTHOR
• Do you perform unnecessary rituals in your daily routine
• Are you bothered by intrusive fears that don’t really make sense
• Are you unable to control runaway thoughts
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may be among the six million Americans who suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), a mental disorder that can wreak havoc in the daily lives of its sufferers and their families.
In Brain Lock, Dr. Jeffrey M. Schwartz, a psychiatrist at the UCLA School of Medicine and a world-renowned expert on OCD, shows you how to:
• Free yourself from obsessive-compulsive behavior! Schwartz’s Four-Step method has helped thousands of people overcome irrational impulses through a process of Relabeling, Reattributing, Refocusing, and Revaluing to defeat their obsessive-
• Change your brain chemistry! Schwartz’s groundbreaking studies have shown that by using his Four-Step program you can “rewire” your brain and modify your genetic disposition.
• Lead a happier, healthier life! Achieve peace of mind as you banish your bothersome OCD symptoms and regain control of your own destiny.
- Publication Date:
- 19 / 12 / 2016
- 134 x 203mm