This book will rebuild your life.
When it seems all hope is gone, as though no one will ever understand and you can't see a way forward, this book opens the door and breaks the silence. This book provides a heads up to men (& women) sharing insights and strategies to navigate the jungle of confusion and isolation to get you back on your feet and safely moving forward, in peace.
* The psychology of her anger
* Step by step guide to managing her sugar coated viper tongue
* 5 steps to avoid when verbally defending yourself
* Tips for saving your relationship or having a stress-less divorce
* Tips for keeping the kids safe
* 3 mistakes to avoid when navigating the legal minefield
* The psychology of being your own man without apology
It's natural to blame yourself and consider yourself a fool. It isn't all your fault and you're no less of a man for experiencing this. You walked into a minefield of unspoken expectations where confusion and abuse then took over. Your kids need your stabilising force and your friends want the good ol' you back. While it all seems hopeless, you can piece your life together again, you can resume your natural manhood and you will rebuild your life, in fact, stronger than ever.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 12 / 2011
- 230 x 140mm