Brilliant French will offer a NEW course with a NEW methodology which taps into the current interest into learning skills and strategies. There has recently been an increased interest in products which accelerate learning and learning about how language works is central to this.
The Brilliant approach focuses very much on ensuring the learner gets to grips with the structures and sounds of the language rather than simply working on vocabulary, so that they can genuinely communicate. It works on the basis that the learner already knows a great deal about the second language - most of which they are unaware of.
* Brilliant French consists of a 176-page book and 2 x 75-minute audio CDs in bespoke clear packaging, available together as a pack. The book is not available separately.
* Fast learning; making the complex simple in the quickest time possible
* Outcome focused; what you need to know and do to make a difference
* Brilliant examples; what the best know, say and do
* Practical rather than theoretical. It's about putting the skills into practice in the real world.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 12 / 2010