The book details:
- His childhood in Honolulu and finding fame as a child star from the age of four.
- His signing to Motown, then Atlantic Records and songwriting for stars including Alexandra Burke and the Sugababes.
- Debut album Doo-Waps and Hooligans in 2010 and the immediate global success, spawning hit singles and an international tour.
- Grammy nominations and music collaborations followed.
- His second album Unorthodox Jukebox and his continued world wide success.
- Includes interviews with family, friends and music producers.