NOW BUILDING YOUR OWN REMOTE-CONTROLLEDQUESTOR ROBOT IS:
* MUCH EASIER THAN YOU THINK
* VERY INEXPENSIVE
* GREAT FUN
* SIMPLE WITH THIS BOOKHere are all the step-by-step, heavily illustrated plans you need to build a full-sized, remote-controlled robot named Questor--without any advanced electronic or programming skills. It’s the perfect way to jump into the fascinating world of robotics and be part of all the excitement!
Written specifically with first-time builders in mind, Build a Remote- Controlled Robot includes:
* COMPLETE plans for building Questor
* 100 detailed photographs of every stage of the assembly process
* Simple-to-read wiring diagrams
* A complete parts list--including valuable tips on where to find components easily and inexpensively
Written by a teacher with experience enough to know what questions you would ask, this guide bypasses heavy-duty design theory and gets right to the heart of building Questor the robot--with an emphasis on having a great time while doing it.
- Publication Date:
- 12 / 04 / 2002