Here is a comprehensive and practical guide to choosing a business aviation model, setting it up, and making it work. The author, who has more than four decades in the aviation industry, skillfully blends business and aviation issues to provide solid decision-making strategies and smart operating practices for the establishment and management of business aircraft.
* Explains methods of evaluating air transportation needs and choosing appropriate means to meeting them
* Provides detailed how-to information for aviation personnel on running a flight department
* Ties all facets of business aviation operation together: business, operations, administration, and financial
* Covers regulatory requirements, policies, scheduling, planning, security, safety, training, and more
* Includes extensive compilation of forms and checklists
- Publication Date:
- 03 / 07 / 2003