This is the first-ever comprehensive resource on business and management. It contains everything you need to know to be business-literate in the 21st century. A remarkable compendium of lively essays, inspiring biographies and impressive source materials.
- Management Checklists and Action Lists: more than 400 practical solutions to everyday business problems.
- Best Practice Essays: over 150 original essays on best management practice across all business sectors including marketing, competition, strategy, finance, resources, technology, leadership and more.
- Business Dictionary: A-Z with more than 5,000 jargon-free business definitions, abbreviations and acronyms.
- Management Library: summaries, lessons and tips from the most influential business books of all time.
- Business Information Sources: the quickest and easiest route to the best business information available.
- Business Thinkers and Management Giants: more than 100 concise overviews of the theories behind, and the practices of, successful intentional business people.
Contributors include:Chris Bartlett Meredith Belbin Warren Bennis Peter Bernstein Sir Adrian Cadbury James Champy Jim Collins Tom Davenport Edward de Bono Sir Peter de la Billiere Leif Edvinsson Sumantra Ghoshal Daniel Goleman Michael Hammer Charles Handy Sir John Harvey-Jones Robert Heller Masaaki Imai Daniel Jones Robert Kaplan Philip Kotler Jim Kouzes Chris Locke Regis McKenna Chris Meyer Henry Mintzberg Geoffrey Moore David Norton Tom Petzinger Jeffrey Pfeffer Joe Pine Jeffrey Rayport Jonas Ridderstrale Al Ries John Seely-Brown Patricia Seybold Thomas Stewart Don Tapscott Noel Tichy Fons Trompenaars Meg Wheatley