The essential Italian school dictionary from day one to exam success. Following the phenomenal success of the sister titles in the Easy Learning range, Collins are pleased to announce the newest edition Easy Learning Italian.
Keeping pace with changes to the National Curriculum, this first edition boasts the inclusion of entries which ensure that all essential vocabulary for GCSE and Standard Grade is covered, including useful words and phrases from the world of computers and the Internet.
The layout has been designed with utmost care to make it the easiest-to-use dictionary on the market. Coupled with this, all of the highly-acclaimed features include:
- No jargon or unclear phrases
- Clear, innovative colour layout, making this the easiest dictionary to use
- Lots of helpful phrases
- Special entries on Italian life and culture and on false friends showing commonly confused words
- Full explanation of how to use the dictionary
- Section with word games
- Tables of common Italian verbs