The plain guide to the clear presentation of written language: punctuation is the "nuts and bolts" of the English language, and here is the ideal everyday companion.
Punctuation has been described as "a courtesy designed to help readers understand a story without stumbling". This is the ideal reference source for home, office, school or study: for students of all subject, and of all ages.
- A Victorian schoolmistress's 10 Golden Rules of Punctuation
- How to deal with capitalisation, full stops and commas
- Mastery of colons, parentheses, dashes, hyphen hassle, questions, exclamations and apostrophes
- The ultimate punctuation test
- Witty cartoons by Hunt Emerson
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 07 / 2004
- 130 x 197mm