This dictionary is an essential reference tool for anyone studying or working with Italian. It offers detailed coverage of contemporary vocabulary and usage in an exceptionally clear, easy-to-use layout. Features of this dictionary include:
- over 160,000 references and 230,000 translations
- in-depth coverage of today's language: information superhighway, media circus, supermodel, SIDS . . .
- thousands of phrases and examples of contemporary usage
- details language
- special treatment of the most frequently-used words: avere, essere, meno, do, get, have . . .
- thematic guide to self expression in Italian and English
- comprehensive supplements on Italian verbs and pronunciation
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 01 / 1999
- 174 x 250mm