This practical, accessible guide is essential for anyone wanting to understand digital video and make great home movies. Packed with photographs and diagrams, it provides all the information you need to take you from nervous novices to aspiring Spielberg.
Whether you’re buying your first camcorder or updating to the latest digital technology, Collins ‘Need to Know? Digital Video’ is the one-stop guide to making entertaining and impressive home videos.
Covers everything from understanding the features on the camcorder to composition, editing and post-production techniques; with insights and tips from an industry insider.
• Understanding digital
• Choosing the equipment you need
• Exploring your camcorder’s features and functions
• The basics of good film-making
• Tips for shooting many occasions from weddings to holidays to sporting events
• Editing your footage and creating title sequences
• Adding music and sound effects – including how to digitize music from discs and audio cassettes
• Screening your movies – making copies, uploading and streaming on the internet, podcasting
• DVD camcorders and the high definition future Plus, jargon-busting glossary, directory of websites and information to take you further.
- Publication Date:
- 25 / 10 / 2006
- 148 x 210mm