A Practical Course in Watercolour Painting to Develop Skills and Confidence.
With its emphasis on practical work and the development of ideas, this book provides an ideal introduction to the wonderful subject of watercolour. Whether you are a beginner or a painter with some experience you will find it an essential guide - inspirational as well as instructional - which will encourage you to paint with watercolours with increasing skill and confidence.
- Practical projects and exercises
- System of self-assessment
- Demonstration paintings
- Guidelines for improving painting skills
- Helpful tips and checklists
- Varied subject matter, including still life, flowers, interiors, landscapes, buildings and figures
- Inspirational work by well-known contemporary artists
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2003
- 205 x 276mm