'Collins Plain English Dictionary' describes and explains English as it is used today - in everyday situations and in newspapers, magazines, TV, and radio. This new paperback edition is the first dictionary ever to be recommended by 'Plain English Campaign' - the international organisation whose aim is clarity in all written and spoken English.
- Definitions in easy-to-read sentences, giving straightforward meanings
- Help with difficult pronunciation
- Real examples help to illustrate subtle differences in meaning
- Thorough coverage of technical language
- No jargon or unnecessary symbols
- A valuable aid to better communication in business, education and everyday life