A Collins Pocket Guide
Illustrated by Wil Tirion
A new, fully revised edition of the standard field guide to the night sky. The guide includes:
- Monthly sky maps of the constellations and bright stars from various latitudes
- Charts of all 88 constellations with complete notes and data
- Comprehensive information on stars, nebulae, galaxies and the Solar System
- Advice on choosing and using binoculars and telescopes
- Very attractive individual constellation charts . . . all executed with Tirion's accuracy, skill and neatness.
Includes over 100 sky charts and many colour photographs.
- Publication Date:
- 22 / 12 / 1993
- 113 x 189mm