A lively reference tool for children, packed with rhymes for key sounds and spelling patterns, as well as lots of ideas for writing your own amazing rhymes. The features of this dictionary include:
- Over 190 head entries arranged alphabetically, with each entry providing a wide variety of rhyming words.
- Contains heaps of fun rhymes, puns and word play to make you giggle, gasp, and groan!
- Lively cartoon illustrations one very page.
- Includes ideas for games and activities plus top tips on creating great rhymes from leading children's poet, Brian Moses. - Full alphabetical index of every word for easy reference plus an at-a-glance rhyme index.
- Ideal for supporting independent writing and extending vocabulary.