Attractive road mapping of the whole of Ireland at 5.2 miles to 1 inch. The maps feature layer colours to show land height and have a wide range of places of tourist interest plotted.
The atlas also includes fully indexed large scale town and city centre street plans of:
Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Limerick, Londonderry (Derry), Galway, Bangor, Waterford, Dun Laoghaire, Drogheda and Killarney.
There is also a places of interest section with descriptions and photographs.
Other features include:
* Route planning map of the whole of Ireland at 15.8 miles to 1 inch.
* The location of fixed speed cameras and also speed enforcement zones are also clearly marked.
* Travelling in Ireland information.
* Tourist Information Centres referenced to the map, complete with addresses and telephone numbers.
* Distance chart.
* Distances marked on the roads in miles and kilometres.
* County map.
The wealth of tourist information and extremely clear and attractive mapping accompanied by detailed town centre plans make this an essential purchase for visitors and business users alike.