A Practical Guide to Caring for Unusual Pets.
This is a comprehensive, highly illustrated, beginner's guide offering practical guidance and expert advice to the younger person wanting to keep a more unusual pet.
- Easy-to-use key to show habitat, diet, lifespan and adult size
- Practical advice on handling, feeding, and maintaining a healthy environment for your pet
- Practise your naturalist's skills with fascinating observational projects
- Fun to do creepy crawly quiz
- Information on recording the important life events of your pet
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 06 / 2000
- 148 x 210mm