This perfect family reference atlas provides a comprehensive and topical view of today's world and the issues facing it.
The contents include:
* Highly detailed reference maps‚ beautifully illustrated thematic pages and thousands of facts and statistics enable the user to know the world.
* 32 pages of highly illustrative world and continental thematic pages provide detailed information on‚ and interpretations of‚ major geographical themes and global issues.
* Over 150 pages of highly accurate and fully up-to-date maps with an index of over 50 000 place names (10‚000 more than the nearest competitor at this price).
* Global issues including the environment‚ world conflict‚ population‚ climate change and the international drugs trade.
* Comparative satellite images show dramatic examples of environmental change.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 05 / 2009
- 226 x 312mm