The perfect family reference atlas for travel, planning, school and college study, and for gaining a perspective on how the world looks today. Detailed world mapping is attractively presented along with hundreds of facts, internet links, images, tables and graphs.
- Highly detailed reference maps, beautifully illustrated thematic pages and the latest facts and statistics.
- 32 pages showing the latest global issues including the AIDS epidemic, world conflict, climate change and the international drugs trade.
- Updated section showing the latest stunning satellite images.
- Special section listing all the UNESCO World Heritage sites with locations maps.
- This detailed reference atlas is an ideal addition to anyone's reference collection.
- Publication Date:
- 19 / 12 / 2011
- 232 x 318mm