The Complete Colour Therapy Programme.
The power of colour to heal every aspect of our lives has increasingly been recognised by both complementary therapists and the general public. In the 'Colour Healing Manual', Britain's premier authority on the techniques of colour therapy Pauline Wills provides a comprehensive illustrated guide to this important healing art. Every aspect of colour therapy is fully explained in an accessible, step-by-step approach. Pauline Wills details:
- The Colours associated with particular systems of the body
- How to use the aura as a diagnostic tool
- How to use colour to heal different ailments
- How to heal with prana energy
- How to heal with touch
- How to treat with a colour therapy instrument
- How to achieve absent healing
Featuring illustrations, diagrams and a comprehensive resources section, the 'Colour Healing Manual' is an essential guide for students of colour therapy, healers and everyone who wants to know more about colour healing.
- Publication Date:
- 14 / 04 / 2000
- 186 x 245mm