For Parents, By Parents
When you're pregnant, it's hard to think beyond the birth to what life will be life afterwards. This practical, informative guide will help you enjoy your baby. The essential resource for anyone caring for a baby, toddler, or pre-school child, this full-colour handbook, with hundreds of stunning colour photographs, covers every stage from birth to over three years.
'Complete Book of Baby Care' covers:
- Step-by-step picture guides teach hands-on skills
- 'Day in the life' timetables of real babies help parents know what to expect
- Checklists give at-a-glance guidance
- Covers physical skills, play and language development
- Quotes from other parents show you're not alone!
- Includes an A to Z guide to basic child health procedures and problems