There are six things very wrong with my life:
1. I have one of those under–the–skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
2. It is on my nose.
3. I have a three–year–old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In fourteen days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberführer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic 'teachers'.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
Read all about Georgia's hilarious antics as she desperately tries to muddle her way through teenage life.
The new film, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, based on the first two books in Louise's Rennison's laugh–out–loud funny series of books is set to be a huge summer hit. Produced by Paramount and directed by Gurinder Chadha of Bend it Like Beckham fame, it's sure to be a favourite chick flick. Read it before you see it!