Number one best-selling author Louise Rennison's seventh book of the confessions of crazy but loveable teenager, Georgia Nicolson. You'll laugh your knickers off!
Why did I admit I wanted Masimo to be my proper boyfriend? Why?
- One minute he was snogging me, and then the next he was snogging Wet Lindsay, stick insect and drip.
- Perhaps I should tell him he can go out with her as well as me...
- But then I might snog him after she has snogged him, which would mean I have practically snogged her!!!
- I would rather snog my cat, Angus!
- He has certainly got nicer legs... Well, more of them anyway.
Follow Georgia's hilarious antics as she desperately muddles her way through teenage life and all that it entails: make-up disasters, rapidly expanding nunga-nungas, school - urgh - unsympathetic friends, highly embarrassing family (and pets) and, of course, BOYS...
- Publication Date:
- 25 / 10 / 2006
- 129 x 198mm