We all have family members who push our buttons. Some are poor communicators, others are anti-social, and the rest are out to make our lives a misery!
With a strong emphasis on empathy and emotional intelligence, the book offers practical advice on how to break dysfunctional family dynamics, and interact effectively with other members.
- the role of empathy
- family members with little or no empathy
- personality disorders including borderline personality disorder (BPD), antisocial personality disorder (AsPD) and narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)
- empaths and super-empaths - super-perceptive and sensitive people
- how to set boundaries and sever ties if need be
- overcoming emotional trauma
- developing self-compassion.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 05 / 2014
- 135 x 216mm