This is a sassy and sophisticated book for women who want to be informed before they enter the barbaric arena of dating men. Forewarned is forearmed, as they say! Written with humour and sensitivity, here are over 100 ways of getting to grips with the frequently bizarre workings of the male mind.
Helping you to separate the men from the boys, the book covers vital issues such as:
- What makes a guy lose his lust
- Why he dumps you out of the blue
- How to tell when he's fallen in love
- How to loser-proof your life (no more creeps, we promise)
- The effect his penis has on his behaviour
- Why men stay
If you're serious about finding a committed relationship, or want to deepen the one you're already in, this book answers all those niggling questions you ever had about the male species. Read it, if you really want to see the light!
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 04 / 2002
- 96 x 137mm