This new edition of 'Count Your Blessings' reveals the connection between health and state of mind and show how to live a healthy and fulfilling life by making the most of every day.
With real-life examples, exercises, meditations and affirmations, 'Count Your Blessings' will be the source of inspiration you come back to again and again.
Twenty-five principles of personal development that can lead to a more fulfilling life, including:
- How to turn any stressful situation into an inspiring learning experience
- The power of dreams and the importance of visualisation
- Transforming the negativity of your fears and problems into positive actions
- Your goals and how to stick to them
- How to create more loving relationships
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 09 / 2003
- 135 x 216mm