Here's the perfect gift from a mother to her daughter, filled with timeless insights into what to expect during the early days of motherhood. Written in the form of a letter, this unique book covers all the details concerning pregnancy and early childcare, offering tongue-in-cheek admonitions and humorous suggestions.
- What to expect (and what not to expect) from the dad-to-be
- How to prepare the baby's room
- What to pack for the hospital
- Things to keep in mind when choosing a name
- Childproofing tips for the home
- And lots more!
This is an invaluable guide on the practical aspects of daily baby care - including dozens of down-home tips, as well as motherly wisdom that is often only available in hindsight.
- Publication Date:
- 15 / 08 / 2001
- 89 x 190mm