How would you like it if you are a young professional woman trying to land a gig on a national TV cooking channel and your...
* boyfriend (and producer) gets caught in flagrante delicto with the boss's wife;
* slightly slutty sister drops out of college-again-and seems to think she can move in with you and help herself to your wardrobe;
* hairdresser forgets the timer so that your new dye job resembles a scalping;
* mother calls you-every day.
Okay‚ that's bad. But it gets worse.
* Your competition is a redneck named Tate Moody with a show‚ Vittles‚ whose theme is "kill it and grill it"-and he's so hunky he makes you forget all of the above.
Only Mary Kay Andrews could stir up such a scrumptious dish. And just wait for the cook-off!
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 04 / 2009