Here's the book that clearly and logically answers the complex question quality managers and product developers face almost every day: WHICH PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT TOOLS SHOULD I USE AND WHEN?
This much-needed, well-written roadmap for robust, efficient product development features:
* All the coverage needed to implement six sigma in any manufacturing concern
* A complete review of both traditional and contemporary design methods
* Systems discussed include: DOE (Design Of Experiment), Taguchi Method, QFD (Quality Function Deployment), Axiomatic Design, and TRIZ (Theory for Inventive Problem-Solving)
* Practical examples to highlight important elements of each system
* A unique multi-systems approach to designing products, incorporating the traditional and contemporary methods discussed, detailing how and when to use them
* Valuable assistance when preparing for certification exams