Do teachers, friends, and family members say these things about your child?
- your child is lazy, or easily bored
- just needs a firm hand
- is restless, or lethargic
- is forgetful, disorganised and unmotivated
- reacts to some foods
- has poor reading skills or handwriting but is very creative
- has trouble making friends
- could do better if he or she tried
This compelling book tells how a former teacher and mother found surprisingly successful solutions to her children's behaviour and learning problems, some of which were associated with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).