The Essential Guide to Designing, Building, Improving and Maintaining Ponds and Water Features.
Thinking about building a pond? Bought some materials but don't know how to get started? Want some tips on how to keep a pond looking at its best? This book answers all your questions and provides a wealth of information and ideas. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pond-builder, this book will prove invaluable.
- A concise, easy-to-use reference guide
- Expert advice, prepared by a pond specialist
- Hundreds of practical, achievable designs
- Includes small water features for courtyard gardens
- Exciting ideas for transforming existing ponds
- How to keep a healthy balance of plants and fish
- Maintenance and troubleshooting