Headache, anger, insecurities and just the daily hassles of living together can cause friction in even the happiest couples. And for people who've been together for years, there's the problem of taking each other for granted and not putting enough energy into keeping the relationship vivid and alive. This book shows couples how to live together with revived passion, how not to let the little everyday irritations get to them, and how to appreciate each other in new and exciting ways.
- Learn to laugh at yourself
- Don't come home frazzled
- Don't make your partner walk on eggshells
- Be sensitive when you use sarcasm
- Don't sweat the occasional criticism
- Remember, your partner can't read your mind
- Allow your partner to be human
- and much more.
- Publication Date:
- 22 / 10 / 1999
- 137 x 163mm