A Nutritional Guide with 40 Delicious Recipes.
A book for cancer sufferers and those wishing to prevent it, written by the Medical Director and the Nutritional Adviser to the famous Bristol Cancer Help Centre.
This book shows that there are ways you can help yourself to:
- Eat well to avoid the onset of serious illness.
- Keep cancer in remission.
- Use nutrition to fight cancer.
Dr Rosy Daniel explains:
- Why change the way you eat?
- How to change the way you eat - and make the change easy.
- What to change in the way you eat - what's really important.
- Food as therapy - including detoxification, raising your energy levels, correcting nutritional imbalances.
All recipes are free from animal products and saturated fats, and are low in salt and sugar.