Economy Gastronomy is a way of life!
One hundred mouth-watering recipes - including hearty breakfasts, tasty lunch-time bites as well as snacks, treats and dinner-party ideas - will have you making luxurious meals without spending a fortune or discarding surplus food.
You'll learn how easy it is to:
- Plan your meals and shrink your food bills
- Get two or even three meals out of one basic ingredient
- Turn leftovers into new and exciting dishes
- Stock your cupboards so there's always a meal in the house
- Shop seasonally and freeze and store food
Crammed full of creative ideas and practical tips, Economy Gastronomy will help you cook smarter, not harder, and along the way save you a lot of money. This book will change the way you spend, cook and eat, for the better.
- Publication Date:
- 01 / 12 / 2010
- 241 x 190mm