Editing Made Easy is the indispensable, easy-to-read book that will help you communicate clearly and professionally.
You will learn how to:
* make your writing more exciting and dynamic.
* avoid the common errors of grammar and spelling.
* understand the styles of print and online media.
* avoid typographical and factural errors.
* improve the chances of having your work published.
Editing made Easy is not just a reference book for experienced writers and journalists, it is also a beginner's guide to writing, editing and improving your work - from reports, articles and press releases, to newsletters, brochures and business communications. Editor extraordinaire Bruce Kaplan offers easy ways to solve grammatical problems and make your writing clearer, more engaging and more professional.
- Publication Date:
- 02 / 01 / 2013
- 129 x 198mm