Available as an exclusive product with a limited print run, Encyclopedia of Microbiology, 3e, is a comprehensive survey of microbiology, edited by world-class researchers. Each article is written by an expert in that specific domain and includes a glossary, list of abbreviations, defining statement, introduction, further reading and cross-references to other related encyclopedia articles. Written at a level suitable for university undergraduates, the breadth and depth of coverage will appeal beyond undergraduates to professionals and academics in related fields.
* 16 separate areas of microbiology covered for breadth and depth of content
* Extensive use of figures, tables, and color illustrations and photographs
* Language is accessible for undergraduates, depth appropriate for scientists
* Links to original journal articles via Crossref
* 30% NEW articles and 4-color throughout – NEW!