142 x 208 x 18mm
The second book in the Essential Tools For series… on the topic of Management Consulting.
Based on Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn’s successful The Essential Management Toolbox, this book focuses in greater depth on the topic of Management Consulting. This second book looks at how a management consultant needs to think, view and analyse the workings of an existing organisation in order to efficiently and effectively work to improve the issues facing a business.
- Check out the new series website featuring sample chapters, tool of the month and solve your management problems by talking direct to the author www.essentialtools.com
- Second book in a new series that see’s Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn’s The Essential Toolbox broken down and expanded to find the essential tools for a range of business areas
- This volume includes 30% new material in the form of new tools and techniques for guiding consultants
- Covers: Development of Management Consultancy; Problem resolution and Decision Making; Top 10 Tools for Consultancy Interventions; Consultancy delivery and Facilitation; Consultancy Governance and Ethics
- Active author, Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn speaks regularly
- Easy to use practical tools and techniques guiding the consultant and business person through their organisational conflicts
About the Author: Simon Burtonshaw-Gunn is a practising management consultant with over 30 years experience in both the public and private sectors and covering a range of organizations and industries. He holds two Master’s degrees and a PhD in various Strategic Management topics. This second book includes a forward by Malik Salameh.