Catherine, a top businesswoman with a young family, is the sister of Julian Mantle, the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
After being involved in a life-threatening accident, Catherine realises that, regardless of how high she has risen in the business world - regardless of her achievements and accolades - her family is the most important thing in her life.
Through a series of conversations with her brother, Catherine learns how to reset the focus of her life onto her family - and how living with that culture engenders business success too. Catherine’s story takes us on a journey towards being an individual who leads a meaningful life; a stable, reliable and a loving centre around which family and friends revolve.
Through her eyes, you’ll learn:
• How simple it is to lighten the atmosphere in a home with decorations like flowers
• The importance of setting goals in life for ourselves and our children
• How to form bonds of trust with our loved ones
• The value of truly nourishing our relationships • How to slow down in life and value our time
• How to live positively and truthfully every day This is a charming and inspiring tale about how the positive effect that one individual can have on the lives of everyone around them.
- Publication Date:
- 03 / 03 / 2014
- 135 x 216mm