Relief from Aching Muscles, Digestive Problems, Chronic Fatigue, Sleep Problems, PMS and Headaches.
Fibromyalgia is an increasingly common and now widely researched disorder. Sufferers experience widespread muscle pain and other associated symptoms such as chronic fatigue, disturbed sleep, bowel disorders, headaches, anxiety and PMS.
Fibromyalgia is difficult to diagnose - many symptoms are similar to those of other illnesses. This practical guide contains a range of self-tests and check-lists to help pinpoint your symptoms. The book looks at the value of various self-help measures to enhance treatment recommended by your health advisor.
- The benefits of massage and self-manipulation for muscle problems
- Hydrotherapy, aromatherapy and acupuncture
- Detoxification and skin brushing
- Herbal and homeopathic remedies and dietary advice
- Amino acids, antioxidants and other supplements
- Relaxation techniques for health enhancement
- Publication Date:
- 29 / 08 / 2001
- 158 x 211mm